EGO, in accordance with Article 13 of law "Decreto Legislativo" n. 196 of 30 June 2003, wishes to inform you that your data will be processed using automated and computerized methods, always in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided by law and informs you that:
- The data collected will be used according to legal purposes
- The collected data will not be communicated or in any way disseminated, unless to external subjects that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the services provided by EGO.
The interested party may exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 (hereinafter reported) according to the procedures set out in Article 9 (hereafter indicated).
- Data controller is the Director of EGO, responsible for the same handling is the Office of the Data Processing Manager (E-mail address: email@example.com )
- EGO has its registered office in via E. Amaldi, 56021 S. Stefano in Macerata-Cascina (Pisa)
Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 Art. 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights - Art. 9 Operating procedures
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or as agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. :
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
1. The request addressed to the data owner or data manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail. The government ("Garante") can identify another suitable system with reference to new technological solutions. When it relates to the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request can also be formulated verbally and in that case it is noted briefly by the person in charge or by the responsible for the data treatment.
2. In the exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the interested party may confer, in writing, a delegaion or power of attorney to individuals, bodies, associations or organizations. The interested party may also be assisted by a trusted person.
3. The rights referred to in Article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons may be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the data subject or for family reasons deserving protection.
4. The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of suitable elements of evaluation, also by means of deeds or documents available or by displaying or attaching a copy of an identity document. The person acting on behalf of the interested party exhibits or attaches a copy of the power of attorney, or the delegation signed in the presence of a person in charge or signed and presented together with an unauthenticated photocopy of a document of recognition of the person concerned. If the interested party is a juridical person, an institution or an association, the request is made by the legitimate individual according to the respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request referred to in Article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, is formulated freely and without constraints and may be renewed, subject to the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days.
On the website www.ego-gw.it owned by EGO persistent "cookies" of any kind are not used , neither IP addresses nor traces of other similar user tracking systems. The use of session cookies (i.e. temporary cookies that expire with the closing of the browser session) is strictly functional to the optimization of the use of the site, and therefore to ensure the best navigation within the site. Other sites to which this may possibly "link" may contain tracking systems to which the owner of the site is a unrelated.